Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Taking over the world one "Bad Romance" at a time…

I've lost a lot of momentum over the past 9 months. I'm currently working on applying for another job. In Chicago. I watch the CPS bulletins like a hawk, anticipating midnight to hit on Tuesday nights for the CPS Wednesday bulletin to be posted for new jobs. I have my word processor up to work on applying for a job that I aim to have finished within the next hour. Too much has left me feeling helpless. I've often felt embarrassed of my situation, and I shouldn't. It's out of my hands. I can only make the best of it. And I haven't been doing that to the fullest.

And so, I have Lady Gaga blaring in my ears through my gigantic headphones, pumping me up to charge.

LET'S DO THIS.

Let's take over the world one "ra ra ah ah ah, roma, ro ma ma, ga ga oo la la" at a time.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment