Dear Britney Spears,
I was very excited to see that you were going to be on the Billboard Music Awards last night. I was even more excited that you were going to be performing "Till The World Ends." However, I'm deeply disappointed in you. After years and years of people ridiculing you because of lip-syncing, I thought you would have learned your lesson by now and would actually sing in a live performance like a real performer would do. I'm sorry Britney, but when the music started and you had a surprised look on your face that the music was starting and you weren't ready for it, you looked washed up. Sweetheart, there is still time to redeem yourself. Your Femme Fatale album is great. And your single "Till The World Ends" is amazing. I truly love it. But honey, please sing when you perform and not look like you're unsure of yourself when you're actually lip syncing. You would gain so much respect from the music world and your fans. The only person you're fooling is yourself.
Best,
- C
No comments:
Post a Comment