Friday, March 2, 2012

Hospital Beds

1. I realize it's been well over six months since I've written.

2. I'm home in Schuyler for the weekend. I was given a few days off before I dive head first into the musical.

3. I'm having to take an extra day off because I found something on my body that's questionable. My mom now thinks I have melanoma (skin cancer). I'm going to the doctor Monday to get a few things cut off and tested. I haven't been to the doctor since high school.

4. I'm going to try the March Photo a Day challenge.

5. I haven't been having good dreams for a long time.

6. I'm excited and nervous for the summer. I'm excited because my girlfriend is moving in with me. I'm nervous because I don't know how I'll be paying my bills and I still don't know where I'll be for sure in the fall. Granted, I have a back up job in case I don't get a teaching gig, but I can't work there forever.

7. I miss hanging out with people. I miss people in general.

8. I've done a lot of traveling over the past two months. I've flown to Dallas. I've taken a bus to Chicago. I've driven to the twin cities (well, Hastings, MN).

9. I need to get my butt in gear this weekend.

10. I want to have people over. Soon.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment