Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Collapsing Frame

I don't intend on writing much considering I should be thinking about going to sleep soon. I am subbing the next three days, only during the afternoons however. For a 1st grade classroom. I know what you're thinking…
"Christine, you've subbed 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade. And all times were unsuccessful. Why don't you just save yourself the headache and frustration?"
Welp, this situation is a little different. I also learned something this evening that makes all of what has happened make more sense.

And so, what started out as possibly a cold, was really my allergies masking themselves. The sore throat lasted 2 days (and thankfully is long gone), and now I have moved on to the nasal congestion and froggy voice. Every time I try to clear my throat, I sound like Lorraine from Mad TV.  :-)  So in time, hopefully by Halloween, this will be cleared up. I think I'm going to go pop in a Benadryl now and head to bed.

Peace out.

1 comment: