“I’m not calling you a liar, just don’t lie to me.”
- “I’m Not Calling You A Liar” by Florence + The Machine
Tom: She took a giant shit on my face. Literally.
Alison: Literally?
Tom: Well, no, not literally. That's disgusting.
(500) Days of Summer
I am a mess right now. If you read the previous blog, well, I got a response, and it wasn’t what I was expecting. I am a hot damn mess. I don’t know what to feel or what to think right now. I picked up my guitar immediately after which resulted in what was the most raw and heart wrenching musical experience I’ve had in years. I just had a years worth of truth dumped on me in 30 seconds of reading. Everything I have thought for the past year has now been thrown out the window. The dots slowly begin to connect themselves and the picture becomes more clear. I am so confused right now. I could really use some comfort.
Chicago, I am waiting for you.
Peace out.
I do believe that Chicago is waiting for you as well. (Beam of Light)
ReplyDelete