I’m not seeing anyone and I feel like I just got dumped. This has not been a good day in my world. I haven’t felt like this for well over a year. And it’s a feeling I don’t like welcoming back into my life (who does?). K~ isn’t speaking to me. She even deleted me off of facebook. And I don’t understand why. In a matter of minutes, part of my world began to fall to apart. Social networking sites have become evil in ways. She posted a status, and I commented. Nothing of inappropriate nature. Just…as myself. Offering a suggestion. I find 15 minutes later it is deleted. Another 15 minutes later she deletes me. I don’t understand. I texted her and then called, leaving a message, and nothing. I waited 3 hours to try again. Nothing. This isn’t right. We’ve been friends for over 4 years, dated twice (and got dumped twice), and never in that time did anything like this occur. Huhhh… I shouldn’t feel this sick and worrisome, but I do. I’ve been trying to do what I can to take my mind off of the situation, and it’s not working. I showered. I read (and finished my book). I played Chopin, The Phantom of the Opera, and Spring Awakening. Nothing. I don’t feel like seeing anyone. I don’t feel like doing anything. I don’t normally hate anything, but man of man, I hate this feeling, mostly because I feel powerless in a situation I don’t understand with someone whom I care for deeply.
Crap.
Meanwhile, we’ve had a third thunderstorm this week which prevented the mom and I from going to Omaha today. So, tomorrow. I finished reading The World in Six Songs, which, once again, I’ll save for another time to discuss when I’m not feeling so mopey. All I can say is that the book makes far more sense now after feeling the way I do currently. Jesus.
I really need to stop writing such depressing things. Actually, I need to stop having such depressing stories to tell. Someday, hopefully, life will get better. It’s just this situation came from left field unseen. I’m going to sit in my corner and mope some more. Maybe write a song about it, I don’t know. Let’s hope the next time I blog, I have good things to tell you.
Peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment